Congratulations on taking the best step towards securing your cryptocurrency. You are just a few steps away from being your own bank!
We discuss the installation of Exodus desktop wallet onto your DataBunker (on a PC), but the steps are the same for any other preferred desktop wallet software.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST backup your 12-word private key into a text file stored on the DataBunker once you setup your wallet. Most times you will be asked to restore the wallet and will need those 12 words to access your funds.
1. Download Exodus onto your computer
2. After installing, right click on the icon that appears on your desktop and choose “open file location”
It will take you to a folder named “Exodus”
3. Plug in your DataBunker and drag the Exodus folder onto it – this will make a copy of the folder
4. Uninstall the program from your computer
5. Open the folder on the DataBunker & click on the application file
6. Setup your wallet